Alok Charitable trust (ACT) was established in the year 1988 towards furthering the cause of Education and integrated sustainable development for rural communities in India. The trust seeks to a socio-economic transformation in the rural India through knowledge and education support to communities.
Vision/Mission: To enable a sustainable development process for rural India through enhanced access to knowledge, education, and equitable livelihood and growth opportunities.
- To build capacities of young adults around self environment and identity.
- Inculcate a culture of creativity, knowledge awareness and active citizenship amongst the youth generation and community. To establish relation between oneself, the local and the global development trajectory.
- To share our expertise on ICT based education pedagogues, leadership, life skill and environment.
- To promote and foster local art and culture in the community.
- Specific related skill development of students and community members through ICT tools.
Alok Charitable Trust has been constituted by the Trust Deed/ Memorandum of Association vide Registration No. 6325 dated 14.10.1988.
The organization is registered u/s 12A (a) of the Income Tax Act 1961 vide No. DIT-VI/TE(347)/88/1907 DT.27.3.89.
Donations to Alok Charitable Trust are exempted u/s 80G of Income Tax Act 1961.
The Trust has been allotted FCRA No. 23165069 vide Ministry of Home Affairs letter no. 21022/83(4)91, FCRA IIIdt. 03.02.1992.
State Bank of India, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi -110057 Trust A/C No. 10415396065 FCRA A/C No. 10415396076
Punjab National Bank Pahasu, Bulandshahr (U.P.) – 202396 A/C No. SB.6173
State Bank of India Ahmedabad A/C No. SB.11583